Thursday, September 9, 2010

slowly progressing as a Hunter



Hello all. Well, it's been a while since I blogged, life has not completely gotten in the way of my making progress with my Tuaren Hunter. As a matter of fact, I should crack level 18 by the end of the day and I got myself a nice pet.

I was wandering through the Barrens and found a nice "ghost cat" or at least, that is what I think he is, as he is invisible.

I named him whiskers.

Whiskers and I have been through a lot in the past few days in Azeroth, but I do have to say I like the fact this class allows the flexibility to tame multiple pets. Something, a lot of you old timers find old hat, but i'm still sort of a noob and I find it quite entertaining.

Other musings:

The Guild came out with yet another episode on tuesday. I have to say that this episode, #8 in the season entitled "Busted" was more like it. It was a considerable improvement over episode 7. After the hilarity of the previous ep, episode 7 was kind of a dumb ep, a real let down. Maybe because the cheesy beards pirate failed to make an appearance. However, this episode, like I said, was an improvement. I guess they can't all be winners. Wow.com has the scoop.


No comments:

Post a Comment