Monday, April 15, 2013

Surveying the guild leaders and officers on the interwebs



Hey guys, sorry about the lack of posts these past few weeks, but I have been swamped with both work and school. If anyone reads this blog consistently (anybody? anybody? Bueller?) then you should know I have been working on a graduate school project involving mmorpgs.

It is still not too late to get involved and help me out, there is a link to the survey I prepared about regarding guild leaderships in mmorpgs, so if you are a guild leader or officer or know of any guild leaders in an mmorpg, please click on the image and take the survey, only takes about 15 minutes of your time, or encourage your guild officer friends to do the same, it would really help me out. I can't send you anything or reward you as I am a poor student, but you will have my gratitude.

Thank you. More to come...


No comments:

Post a Comment